Monday, June 11, 2012

Oceanside Therapy and Pottery Barn Decorative Accents

If you haven't noticed, Rebecca's Roundup is on a little vacation. I thoroughly enjoyed this afternoon at the beach. It was everything it should be. The sun on my face, breathing in deeply the fresh ocean air, and spending time with my kids and watching them experience it themselves.
In true RR fashion, I even collected a bag of sand and driftwood to add to my summer season decor so I didnt have to buy it from Pottery barn for $15-$23. And now too, I'll always have a little reminder of this fun beach day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!