Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thrifted Wood Blocks - Quick Fix

I bought these fun wood countdown blocks at a thrift store for $1.50. I had been wanting some and this was more than worth it for the price of cut wood alone. 


 Since they already had vinyl numbers and lettering on them that I liked, I decided to just get a small craft brush and paint around them. It worked great!

I decided to go with neutral colors so they could be used for anything - vacation, birthdays, holidays, whatever we want. I already had the paint and brushes so the total cost for this project was $1.50 for the blocks set.

And there you have it. I love my "new" countdown blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!