Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pinwheel Wreath {No. 2} and Wreath Hanging Tip

I decided to update the wreath on the girls door and had been wanting to make the adorable Pinwheel Wreath my sister in law Karen posted here. I followed her tutorial and was very pleased with the result. I am just loving pinwheels! I would love one for Fourth of July in red white and blues - it is so Summery to me. This wreath really compliments the Children on Parade fabric I used in the girls room and the overall look and feel of their room (which you can see here.)
TIP: To hang the wreath, I just cut a ribbon and hot glued it to the back of the wreath, then I hot glued the other end to the top of the door! No one ever sees the top of a door, right? So why not?! Try it!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!