Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April Teacher Appreciation {Thanks For Helping Our Students Grow!}





I originally got this idea off pinterest where someone put a live flower in a pot with this phrase. I thought it would be perfect for a Spring teacher appreciation gift. I happened upon these juice glasses at a store called Gordman's on super duper clearance - they ended up being about $1.35 for a 6 pack! Major score! Since I have to supply enough for a staff of 36-38, anything I see less than a dollar is what I try to find, that's about 23 cents a piece. Then I bought tulips at the Dollar Tree, each bunch had about 6-7, so that's about 14 cents per flower, and I also bought the clear bags in the party section, 50 for $2, so that's 4 cents a piece. I bought Easter colored M&M's and Jelly Beans (just in case someone doesn't like chocolate?!?!) and used measuring cups to fill the glasses. Then I printed the phrase on green cardstock and cut them into leaf shapes and attached them to the tulip stems with floral  tape. 


Happy Spring, teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!