Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Boys Room.

I think this is the only picture I've put on the blog of the "Boys Room." It was just a quick silly pic of what it looks like right now. We need to get him a bookcase. We threw this quilt on his bed after searching everywhere for the right, affordable one, and after attempting and then failing to make a new one, we thought "why not throw this twin size levi quilt that's just sitting in our closet on his bed?" BAM! Perfect. I made it when I was 17. It has been sitting unused for 11 years. It's so great to see it being used now. Also the license plates on the wall are all the places we've lived since we got married. It's fun using meaningful things in decor and The Boy seems to like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!