Monday, July 21, 2014

My 3 Most Popular Pinterest Re-Pins

It's interesting what people are "pinterested" in. Here are three of my pins that I noticed get re-pinned alot that I thought it would be fun to share.

Popular pin #1 found {HERE}: (click to be directed to pinterest and to find original sources)
Halloween dipped marshmallows. I liked it because it is an easy, no bake treat that you could easily switch up for any holiday or occasion. It has been re-pinned 574 times.

dipped marshmallows, could do this for anything! No baking required. So much easier than handmade mallows (delicious).




Popular pin #2 found {HERE}:
This is Leigh Lezark. Not only is she beautiful, but she has cool hair. I pinned it for this great very dark brown medium length A-line hair cut. It has been pinned 344 times.

Medium length hairstyle: a -line  long bob, dark brown hair



Popular pin #3 found {HERE}:
I loved Lillie's cute little outfit from dearlillie. But I especially loved the bow on her shirt. I thought it would be so easy and cute to pull a family picture together making matching bows I could pin on the girls, an alternative to flowers. This one has been pinned a whopping 1,393 times!

make the girls matching big bow pins to pull together coordinating outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!