Monday, July 28, 2014

Pipe Cleaner and Popsicle Stick Art!


Every year our community does a Children's Art Festival. This week I get to teach a pipe cleaners and popsicle sticks art class to 2nd and 3rd graders. I never knew popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners could be so much fun! (Thank goodness for pinterest!) These are just a few of the crafts we will be doing. Hopefully the kids will think it is as fun as I do :) (From left to right: popsicle stick fence flower garden, pipe cleaner rainbow, popsicle stick person, pipe cleaner art picture, popsicle stick and pipe cleaner bug/ant, pipe cleaner flower stem, pipe cleaner cheerio bird feeder, popsicle stick and pipe cleaner picture frame, pipe cleaner and popsicle stick butterfly.) Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!