Friday, July 18, 2014

The Friday Four Roundup {1}

I am staring a new "series" on my blog called The Friday Four Roundup. I'm hoping this will motivate me to at least post 4 of something every week, especially for our loved ones who are so far away and enjoy the updates :) It might be about family life, current happenings, something that caught my eye, whatever. This week I will indulge the grandparents with some kid cuteness!

Our sweet baby turned one a little bit ago.

My patient mother in law taught me how to cut hair. 

The kids are enjoying summer time!

The baby decided to start walking (and climbing. and getting into everything...) around 13 months.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We are currently enjoying a summer thunder storm and hopefully some cooler temperatures.
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!