Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Friday Four Roundup {5}

1. We had a great time during our family reunion weekend. I had the chance to go on a hot date with my hubby (thanks, K) to a Brasilian restaurant called Tucano's. My favorite was the bacon wrapped filet minon, and THIS fancy drink, a Rio de Janerio which consists of cream and passion fruit. YUM! I'd never had one before.


2. I'm thinking about getting one of those 3M Command hooks for my front door wreath. The wreath hanger is scratching the paint. I went to their website and they have hooks meant for outdoor use that hold up to 5 pounds. Have you ever used one? I'm wondering how good they work. Anyway, if you are interested, they have a ton of coupons for their products you can print out {here}.

3. If you ever had leftover chocolate frosting you should put it on a graham cracker with some peanut butter. I did this the other day and my husband was like, what are you doing and why have I never seen this before? Cause it's super yum. Try it.


4. I'm kind of sad Summer is coming to an end (10 days till school!) but also ready for fall. I made this summer banner out of cardstock and washi tape a few months ago but never shared it so thought I should before it gets packed up next month.


Have a wonderful weekend. I have my sister in law and 5 nieces and nephews coming to visit, woot! Love the summer cousin bonding time!
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!