Monday, September 1, 2014

Easy Kids DIY Butterfly Canvas and Girls Room Gallery Wall

You may have noticed in the back to school post that the girl's room has changed a bit. One of the things we did was take down all their art scattered all over their walls. Then we decided what we wanted to stay and created a gallery wall. After I laid everything out there was an open spot. Since one of my daughters loves horses and she already had her horse painting in the gallery, we decided we needed a butterfly painting for my other daughter who loves butterflies. I gathered materials I already had, googled a few butterfly templates and let her pick one and then she created this canvas.





Pretty cute! I love that we have something that represents each of them in their shared space and is meaningful.

Gallery wall:

Hope you had a great long weekend, is Summer over in your neck of the woods? Can't wait to pull out my fall stuff, what about you?

~ Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!