Friday, September 5, 2014

The Friday Four Roundup #8 {2014 Fall Fashion Edition} And some deals.

Welcome to the 2014 Fall Fashion Edition of my roundup, I hope you had a great week. Are you ready for fall? I am still in the getting ready stage. I wanted to decorate for fall this week now that Labor day is over. However, it is still beautiful sunny weather so I am soaking up every last bit of summer that I can. We have long winters here so I have learned to truly appreciate warm days. In the meantime, I can dream about my perfect fall wardrobe...

1. BASIC SWEATER. I'm loving the idea of a classic, soft, slightly oversized "slouchy" type white cable knit sweater. This one from H&M is pretty much perfect and I like the longer length in the back. Plus H&M is currently offering free shipping on a purchase of $50 or more through the 7th with code 2541.


2. JEANS. Any sweater would look fabulous paired with a great pair of skinnies. I prefer the dark wash on a pair like this, also from H&M. They have buy one pair get one 50% off right now.

3. ACCESSORIES. The obvious choice would be a scarf in warm autumn tones or perhaps a plaid. I don't like to wear something that keeps my neck warm when I'm already wearing a sweater with a high neck line though, so I think it would be fun to try something a little more unexpected like this necklace from Downeast Basics.

And of course you need a great bag. This one with a fun print is anything but boring and I love the brown for fall. 

4. BOOTS. Leather knee high or ankle are both great options. I've had my eye on this pair for quite some time. Right now Target has 20% off all their boots.

Click to view sources: 1 / 2 / 3 necklace, bag / 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!