Friday, November 7, 2014

The Friday Four Roundup #14

I'm glad it's almost the weekend and that the election is over! Now I can decorate for Thanksgiving and look forward to one of my favorite holidays!

Here are a few of my favorite pins this week:

1: Such a cute idea for a friend gift or even teacher appreciation {source}.

2. I came across this {Christmas home featured in Midwest Living Magazine} I fell in love with and then spent more time than I care to admit checking out the rest of her blog and her beautiful home. I just love this view of her living room and those pillows {source}.


3. I am hoping to get to {this project} soon, I am thinking of using red fabric ribbon to make some pretty Christmas bows this year. I really need to up my game when it comes to wrapping presents, by the time I get to it I am too tired to make them look pretty. I want to change that this year.


4. And a lovely little quote that is a fabulous reminder to count my blessings :)


~ Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!