Monday, September 14, 2015

Harvest Blessings Pillow {DIY No Cost Project}

Here is another project from my "Pinterest To-Do List" of Autumn pins. (To see my last one go HERE). First I started with some neutral off-white cotton fabric from my fabric stash, a pillow form I already had, a fabric sharpie - although a regular sharpie would work just fine also, fabric cutters/ruler/mat, and the "harvest" word template I found HERE, which actually are really cute printables you could frame on their own.


While looking at the template, I free-handed the word with a pencil then mimicked the calligraphy style to write "blessings".  I then went over it with the sharpie, then sewed up my pillow cover into an envelope style cover so I can easily take it off and store it every year with the fall decor.





It's cooling down a little and starting to feel like fall. Have a great week! ~ Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!